WOWZA!!! November 30th.. Eeks!! Another month has come and gone. With that, we have a new sketch for you this week.
A few of us have had the opportunity to be on a design team with the lovely lady we are featuring this week so I'm thrilled!!! This week we are featuring Christine Okken ( ChristineCreations at SCS) and is inspired by this card.
I love everything about this card from the fantastic color combo to the rustic twine and button. What's not to love???
We all had so much fun with this sketch - check it out :-)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC44 and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!