Hi there everyone!!! We want to take a moment to wish all of our American friends a very Happy Belated Thanksgiving. We hope you spent the day with family and friends making wonderful memories. We are thankful that so many of you play along with us each week. Thank you!!!
Talk about cute!!! Eeks!!! I'm loving this card.
There are so many things you can do with this sketch. Check out what the DT did :-)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC43 and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!