Wow!! Can you believe we are in November now? WOW!!! 2012 is almost in the books, well not quite but it feels like it's getting there. And guess what that means, a new person for you to be inspired by :-)
Lovely, isn't it? I love the checkered background.
Please note that if the checkered pattern is intimidating you, that you don't have to do them :-) Just make sure the center part of your card is oval and you're all good :-)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book
page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog
or an online gallery (using a code ISSC40 and link it here with the inlinkz
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not
the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at
12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please
provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured
in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have
picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges
with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!