Hi there!!! As I sit here writing this blog post, I'm amazed by how quickly this year has flown by and thinking that it will be American Thanksgiving next week. There is so much for us to be thankful for and we are grateful that so many of you participate on a weekly basis. Thank you!!!
I love this card with its' fantastic Fall feel with the colors, the image and let's just say it's fabulous!!!
I love what the DT has created!! We all created something so completely different from each other. I'm truly inspired!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book
page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog
or an online gallery (using a code ISSC42 and link it here with the inlinkz
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not
the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at
12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please
provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured
in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have
picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges
with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!