I know I say it a lot but I'm always amazed by how quickly each week is flying by. It seems like I am never catching up. LOL!!! I swear I'm a few days behind all the time. Once again, your creativity is blowing us away!! Thank you so much for participating each week!!
This week's challenge is inspired by Chris Franco (allamericanstampers at SCS) and is inspired by this card.
Check out those fabulous starbursts!!!
And now check out what the fabulous DT has created!!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book
page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog
or an online gallery (using a code ISSC41 and link it here with the inlinkz
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not
the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at
12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please
provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured
in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have
picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges
with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!