Hi there!!! The long weekend is here and summer is officially over... LOL!!! If the kids haven't gone back to school yet, they'll be back on Tuesday. Eeks!!! We hope you've enjoyed the sketches we've had all summer long!!
This week, you are in for a treat!!! We are featuring Karen Dunbrook ( k dunbrook @ SCS) and is based on this card. Karen is the queen of CAS!!! If you check out her blog or SCS gallery, you'll need to grab a cup of coffee and a cloth because you'll be drooling over her fantastic work!!!
Check out the card we are featuring today :-)
Talk about stunning!!! Let me pick my jaw up off the floor!!!
Now check out what our DT has created with the sketch!! I'm loving how we all created such different cards.
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC31), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
- ***Just a special note from Kim: We will be announcing the winners for the ISSC29 & ISSC30 challenges together this Sunday due to being sick :( Thanks so much for understanding and we will see you all on Sunday :D ***