Eeks!!! Where has summer gone? Kids are heading back to school soon (well on the West Coast anyway)!! Yikes!! It seems like Summer only just started. WOW!!!
We are loving your participation with our sketches!! It's fantastic!!
Don't let the diamonds scare you!!! They can be any shape!! Just make sure you have the stripes!!
Check out what the Special Agents have created using this sketch :-)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC30), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!