Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goodbye's and Hello's

Hi everyone! Today we get to play both the Bon Voyage Party and Welcoming Committee! Sadly, Kim O'Connell (one of our wonderful Special Agents) is moving on to another assignment and July marked the end of her term with us :(

Kim will be missed dearly for her amazing creations and because she kept us on our toes and in stitches most of the time behind the scenes! We love her dearly and we wish her well in her future endeavours! Kim, we are keeping a spot on the team warm for you should you decide to come back to us!

*sigh* Since Kim left us, we have some mighty big shoes to fill so we are filling them with one of out regular challenge participants! A huge welcome to Special Agent Arielle Gordon!


I'm Arielle Gordon, wife to Jeff and mom to Alex (4) and Maisie Grace (2 1/2)... we live in my hometown in southeast AL, and I work full time and craft full time (which translates to little sleep!). I started stamping and blogging five years ago, and it's such a great artistic release! I love cooking, playing with the kids, and taking tons of pictures. I look forward to the day (coming soon, I hope!) that I can be a SAHM & just enjoy every day with my family more! I run 2 challenge blogs, colourQ and RetroSketches, and also have fun as a DT member for a few others and "hybrid decorator" for a digital scrap company. It seems the more I have to do, the more I get done - so I stay busy and happy!



Arielle will be making her debut with us on August 3rd for the ISSC27! Please join us then to help us welcome her to the team :D







1 comment:

Jenny said...

Welcome Arielle:)