Friday, April 20, 2012

ISSC12 with Melyssa Connolly

Yeah!!! I'm so looking forward to this week!! We're highlighting Melyssa Connoly (croppixie @ SCS). Melyssa is the brains behind Whimsie Doodles (a fantastic site for the cutest digis around) and many of us girls at There She Goes are lucky enough to work with her illustrations with her line of stamps there as well.

Have I mentioned I'm excited about Melyssa as our "Ispy" for this week? 

We fell in love with this card and knew we had to feature it as a sketch.


I love Melyssa's Clean and Simple approach to it but you could also layer it up. 


Wanna see what the Special Agents have cooked up for you today? 












Here is how to play:
  • Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC12), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
  • Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
  • A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
  • We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
  • Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
  • Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!


3 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Where Oh Where is Mr. Linky??? Where or Where can he be???

I have my card ready to post.

Teresa Zuehls said...

Thanks for the great sketch! I love how my card turned out and have linked it up.

Reesey said...

OK SO WHO WON THIS ONE! I think it should be card entry 12. by Teresa Zuehls. Love it! I am going to try the next challenge myself. Crossing my fingers!