Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes...and Winners for ISSC11!

 

Hi everyone! You will notice that today's winners announcement is being made on a Sunday rather than the traditional Thursday...this leads me to talk about some changes that I'm making to the challenge that I hope you all will like.

Normally the iSpy Sketches Challenge runs from Friday to noon on Wednesday. I have been noticing that it just isn't enough time for people to always get their cards in on time due to our slightly odd cut off time, so here goes change number 1 :D Starting next week for our ISSC13 post you will have an entire week to complete the challenge to make the cut off. So that means when our challenge is posted on Friday, April 27th you will have until noon on Friday, May 4th to enter the challenge! Does that sound good to you all? :D

Secondly, due to the change of the challenge cut off time an my lack of getting to post the winners in a timely manner (bad, bad, bad me), we will now announce the winners on a Sunday! This will allow me enough time from the cut off to both comment on all of your creations and pick a winner :D

Speaking of winners, let's get to the winner's announcement shall we? Here we go! This week's Top 2 Winners are:


Savannah has such an amazing knack for combining oodles of designer paper patterns to create such eye catching cards! Have you seen all of the paper piecing that she does? Talk about a lot of work that pays off so wonderfully in the end! 



I adore the monochromatic theme of Nancy's card and I especially like here main image panel with the "floating" blossoms. They remind me so much of around here this time of year when the wind blows through the cherry blossom trees! Beautiful card Nancy!

Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your badge by right clicking and saving them to your computer :)  If you would like to play along with the ISSC12 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch!

Thank you to all of you who played along with us this week and for those of you who are still playing along on your own :) I can't wait to see what loveliness that awaits for us at the end of this challenge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea to change the length and days of the challenges and thanks again for selecting me...I am beyond thrilled!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOORAY! Thanks for picking me as a winner this week! I'm so excited! I enjoyed playing along--and I can't wait to try this week's sketch!

I'm excited for the extra time we get to play along! HOOOOORAY!

Melissa Shea said...

Congrats Ladies! I LOVE the new extended timeline!!!!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats to both of the winners! Your cards are both beautiful and creative. Very deserving wins.
Ditto on the extended time!