Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISS33 and ISSC34!


Oh and and apology too! It seems that I have dropped the ball on more that one occasion for the month of September and now that we are into October I am hoping to make amends. By dropping the ball, I mean being very absent and having to combine winners posts because of not being able to get the posts out on time.

With my kids being back in school now, I was hoping that getting back into a routine would help considerably but then I went and threw a wrench into things and got a job. I'm currently working while my kiddo's are in school (previously my crafting time) and on weekends (previously my iSpy behind-the-scenes working and commenting time) and in general when my husband isn't working (previously my "Oh, Honey I have to write up blog posts and I forgot that I need to get this DT card made, so you need to watch the kids" and "I'm-a-last-minute-Lucy-spaz kind of time).

So what I'm really trying to say is that I'm so sorry and I'm trying my best but I may have to adjust my iSpy schedule to fit into the chaos that life just seems to be for me right now, but I will keep you posted if things need to be changed for any reason :)

Now that you have all so kindly let me explain my situation, I'm going to get on with the good stuff and announce some well deserved winners! Here are you winners for the ISSC33 challenge!

I love how Kelli took the rectangle panels and utilized scraps and layered them to look like washi tape! I also love the whimsical effect of the random, yet cleverly placed rhinestones to create this lovely Halloween-ish cat card! Fantastic card Kelli!


I have to admit that I was blown away by this sweet shaker card! Not only did Jeannette take the time to colour such a fantastic scene, she added multi-coloured beads that so remind me of the pebbles in the bottom of a fish bowl, and really...who doesn't smile over happy little colourful pebbles? :D What a lovely shaker card and it's sure to be a Birthday hit!

 And now here are our fantastic winning cards for the ISSC34 Challenge!


Kim's card has that sweet touch of fun with her adorable little bird, soft citrus flair and calming kraft base. I especially adore the unique little knot in her button as a finishing touch! Great card Kim!


Who could resist these sweet little Halloween ants and the decked out card to go with them? After looking at this I want candy for some reason! Totally adorable treat of a card Sarah, and I love all of the little candy corn and ghosty embellishments that complete the ensemble :D


Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :) 

If you would like to play along with the current ISSC35 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks for participating in our challenges and we can't wait to see what you come up with next week :D

3 comments:

Jeanette M. said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card!!
Congratulations to all the winners!

Kim S said...

Thank you for the shout out - the fun sketch made it easy!!

Rose said...

congrats ladies!!!!!

boy Kim you sound like one super busy girl!!! hang in there :)