Fall is now in full swing here on the West Coast...It almost seems like a shock to the system but it's nice to be getting out warmer clothes and being able to justify those yummy hot Starbucks drinks. LOL!!!
First off, I'd like to say WOW!!! You blew us away with all of your fantastic cards!! It was great getting to see the sketches you all chose to work with.
Gorgeous!!! Jean's card definitely lets us know Fall is here.
I'm amazed by how differently each DT member interpreted the sketch.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book
page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog
or an online gallery (using a code ISSC36), and link it here with the inlinkz
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not
the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at
12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please
provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured
in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have
picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges
with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!