Welcome back to the iSpy Sketch challenge! This week we are featuring this completely adorable card by Beate Johns (Beate at SCS) called Sweet li'l Sheep that was posted last year on March 24th. Beate is a stamping superwoman and a wonderful person and we are completely thrilled that she has let us feature her :D
If you haven't had a chance, please pop by Beate's gallery and or her blog to congratulate her on her feature and to check out her amazing creations...you definitely won't regret that you did :) Thank you so much Beate for inspiring us this week!
Now let's see what kind of eye candy that the Special Agents have provided for you this week...
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!