Hi everybody! Welcome to our very first sketch challenge! Today's challenge is based on this gorgeous card by Loretta Lock (lorettal over at SCS)! I have had this beauty sitting in my favourites folder over at Splitcoaststampers since she posted it on January 12, 2011 :) Yep, I have been drooling over it for sometime now ;)
Thank you so much Loretta for inspiring us this week! If you haven't had a chance, please pop by Loretta's gallery and or her blog to congratulate her on her feature and to check out some more of her amazing creations :)
Here is what the design team came up with this week! Stop by their blogs and give them a little love. :)
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC01), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!