Sunday, July 1, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC21


 

Happy Sunday everyone! While I know most of you are already melting in the summer heat, some of us on the West Coast of Canada are still waiting for our summer to start! It's the Canada Day Long weekend here and along with our own celebrating,  we thought that we would celebrate with you too by announcing the Top 2 Winners for the ISSC21 sketch ;)

It' Angela here and I've taken over this blog post because the boss lady (aka Kim Teasdale) is enjoying a weekend of camping. 


OMG!!!! Love this color combo!! I love how the pink jumps off the page. The pearls, wow!!! This is elegant!! 

Jessica

I'm a sucker for this color combo and I love how Jessica has used different designer papers for the squares. Each embellishment that Jessica has added is simply perfect. 


Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
We would love it if you all played along with us this week for the ISSC22 Challenge! A big thank you to all of you who join in the fun with us each week and to all of our fellow Canadians, Happy Canada Day!


2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Squeeee! Thank you so much for choosing my card and for your kind, sweet comments, Angela!!

JESSICA said...

I am a happy feet!!! Thank you so much for picking my card and for your sweet words! Had so much fun working on this sketch! :)