Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Teaser - First Edition!

Fantastic news everyone! So far we have had a lot of wonderful feedback from both the blog and our Facebook Page and let me tell you...it's wonderful! We are so thrilled that you guys are excited to be joining us in our challenges! So excited if fact,  that we thought we would add a little additional post to the week called Tuesday Teasers :) Yes folks, we are playing a little game with you :)

iSpy with my little eye, a card made by _________.




Can you guess who made this lovely creation and the inspiration for this week's very first sketch? Oh and did we mention that our inspiration cards weren't necessarily made recently? Tee hee hee! Good luck and feel free to post your guesses in the comment section!

See you all back here on Friday for sketch numero uno!

Toodles!

8 comments:

KelliJo said...

Kim O'Connell

Kim O'Connell said...

Kelli Jo, you are the bomb diggity bomb for guessing me! (but wrong.....HA!)

Jess S said...

Hmmm interesting.. My first guess was Chupa (Iwona) from Random Acts of Creativity.... Is it a DT member?

Kim Teasdale said...

Nope, not a DT member! This is part of the inspiration card that the sketch was drawn up from for Friday's sketch :D

Rebecca Ednie said...

Definitely someone good with Copics so maybe Beate Johns, Sherrie Seimens, Sharon Harnist or Debbie Olson? And they all use Spellbinders too (who doesn't?). I'd guess the stamp is Flourishes but other than the obvious floral or colour references, no idea of the inspiration. Maybe eggplants or grapes? Is the card made by a DT member?

Sandra MacLean said...

Hey Kim!! Soooo very happy you're back stamping again! I've missed you! My guess is Maki.

Suzanne :O ) said...

My guess is Debbie Olson.. she's always coloring plants/flowers! :)

Chris Dring said...

Definitely NOT me...I don't own any Copic markers...yet! LOL!