Hi there!!! WOW! What a fantastic week it has been. The sun has continued to shine here on the West Coast and let's just say we're happy about it!! :-) Wahoo!!! Fall seems so far off even though it is just around the corner.
I'm so excited about the fantastic lady we are highlighting today. If you are familiar with My Favorite Things Stamps, you definitely know who Joanne Basile (basilefamily @ SCS) is. Joanne is an amazing artist and can I just say I'm in awe of all her cards. She knows how to pull a card together like nobody's business. This week we are featuring this card.
Umm... hello... AMAZING!!!
Here is our interpretation of Joanne's sketch.
Check out what the DT created. We all did something a little different with the sketch.
Arielle H Gordon
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book
page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog
or an online gallery (using a code ISSC34), and link it here with the inlinkz
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not
the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at
12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please
provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured
in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have
picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges
with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!