I know here on the West Coast we've been complaining about the mild weather but this week, Summer finally has arrived (officially and based on what the weather is actually doing). Yeah!!! The shorts can finally come out.
Eeks!!! Isn't it fantastic? I'm loving the color combo!!! Eeks!!! The snails with the buttons and twine. Love it!!!
***Please note that the box at the bottom does not need to be broken up into a bunch of little squares of paper - you can leave it as one panel if you choose to :)
Want to see what the team has created? Check it out!!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC21, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!