Sunday, May 13, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC14

 
 
Woo hoo! It's time to celebrate! Not only am I on time to post the winners of the ISSC14 Challenge but we are celebrating you guys who made our week because of how many of you played along with us! It's the most amount of players that we have had so far, so kudos to you guys! 

Now let's get to our Top 2 Winners!
 
 
What is there not to love about this card? What a gorgeous Mother's Day card filled with oodles of multi-dimensional flowers and brilliantly bright colours! Absolutely stunning Cindy!


 For her stellar choice of feminine and vintage inspired papers with the soft colours and a touch of distress work! This card is so beautiful and what a treat it will be to whomever receives it!

Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your badge by right clicking and saving them to your computer :)  If you would like to play along with the current ISSC15 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! 
 
The Special Agents and I would love to wish all of you mothers and mothers-to-be out there a Happy Mother's Day that is filled with family and friends! Enjoy your special day ladies :D


4 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as a Top 2 card! What a great way to start my day with a smile :D

Have a great weekend!
Cindy

Macarena said...

Oooooooh my godness!!! I still can not believe it! I really WON... Wow what a gorgeous feeling! It's my first victory in my scrapping life :-) Thank you soooooo muuuuuuch :*
Congratulations Cindy - nice to share this prize with you :)

Macarena said...

Oooooooh my godness!!! I still can not believe it! I really WON... Wow what a gorgeous feeling! It's my first victory in my scrapping life :-) Thank you soooooo muuuuuuch :*
Gongrats Cindy - nice to share this prize with you :)

Melissa Shea said...

Wow! Amazing cards! Congrats ladies!