Welcome back to iSpy Sketches! This week we are featuring this geometric card by Patter Cross (identicaltriplets at SCS) that was posted in her SCS Gallery on January 20th, 2012. We love that you can switch up the hexagon shapes to any other and that this sketch lends itself to being more on the clean and simple side of the spectrum :D
Now let's take a peek at the Special Agent's fabulous creations and see their take on this week's sketch...
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC06), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!