WOW!!! It's been a busy week around here and we're so happy to see the sun!! It's a long weekend here in Canada so chances are that a few members of our team will be celebrating Canada Day in style. And our American friends will soon be celebrating 4th of July.
I love the colors of this card and the layout is simple yet so incredibly fun. I love the whimsy of it :-)
Check out the DT's creations!! We've had a lot of fun with this sketch.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22, and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!